- Identification of Salmonella Typhimurium Deubiquitinase SseL Substrates by Immunoaffinity Enrichment and Quantitative Proteomic Analysis.
Journal of proteome research (2015) 14:4029-38
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 26147956)(DOI: 10.1021/acs.jproteome.5b00574)
Times cited: 3
- Crystal Structures of the F and pSLT Plasmid TraJ N-Terminal Regions Reveal Similar Homodimeric PAS Folds with Functional Interchangeability.
Biochemistry (2014) 53:5810-9
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 25148268)(DOI: 10.1021/bi500244m)
PDB ID(s): 4EW7
Times cited: 1
- Structural and Functional Characterization of DUF1471 Domains of Salmonella Proteins SrfN, YdgH/SssB, and YahO.
PLoS ONE (2014) 9:e101787
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 25010333)(DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0101787)
PDB ID(s): 4EVU
Times cited: 4
- Comparative phosphoproteomics reveals components of host cell invasion and post-transcriptional regulation during Francisella infection.
Molecular & Cellular Proteomics (2013) 12:3297-309
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23970565)(DOI: 10.1074/mcp.M113.029850)
Times cited: 11
- Diverse secreted effectors are required for Salmonella persistence in a mouse infection model.
PLoS ONE (2013) 8:e70753
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23950998)(DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0070753)
Times cited: 12
- A Multi-Omic View of Host-Pathogen-Commensal Interplay in Salmonella-Mediated Intestinal Infection.
PLoS ONE (2013) 8:e67155
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23840608)(DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0067155)
Times cited: 44
- Top-down proteomics reveals a unique protein S-thiolation switch in Salmonella Typhimurium in response to infection-like conditions.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (2013) 110:10153-8
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23720318)(DOI: 10.1073/pnas.1221210110)
Times cited: 81
- Evaluation of selected binding domains for the analysis of ubiquitinated proteomes.
Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry (2013) 24:1214-23
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23649778)(DOI: 10.1007/s13361-013-0619-8)
Times cited: 6
- Multi-omic data integration links deleted in breast cancer 1 (DBC1) degradation to chromatin remodeling in inflammatory response.
Molecular & Cellular Proteomics (2013) 12:2136-47
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23639857)(DOI: 10.1074/mcp.M112.026138)
Times cited: 2
- Structural and functional characterization of solute binding proteins for aromatic compounds derived from lignin: p-coumaric acid and related aromatic acids.
Proteins (2013) 81:1709-26
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23606130)(DOI: 10.1002/prot.24305)
Target: APC102212, APC102211, APC102206, APC102214
PDB ID(s): 3SG0 4DQD 3UKJ 4EYO 4EYQ 3TX6 4F8J 4FB4 3UK0
Times cited: 9
- New sub-family of lysozyme-like proteins shows no catalytic activity crystallographic and biochemical study of STM3605 protein from Salmonella Typhimurium
Journal of Structural and Functional Genomics (2013) 14:1-10
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23572252)(DOI: 10.1007/s10969-013-9151-0)
PDB ID(s): 4EVX
Times cited: 2
- RNA type III secretion signals that require Hfq.
Journal of Bacteriology (2013) 195:2119-25
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23396917)(DOI: 10.1128/JB.00024-13)
Times cited: 13
(click to unfold)2015
(click to unfold)2014
(click to unfold)2013
Average number of citations per publication (structural): 15.7
Methodological and Other Publications
- Cross-linking and mass spectrometry methodologies to facilitate structural biology: finding a path through the maze.
Journal of Structural and Functional Genomics (2013) 14:77-90
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23917845)(DOI: 10.1007/s10969-013-9160-z)
Times cited: 16
- Mixed-isotope labeling with LC-IMS-MS for characterization of protein-protein interactions by chemical cross-linking.
Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry (2013) 24:444-9
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23423792)(DOI: 10.1007/s13361-012-0565-x)
Times cited: 18
(click to unfold)2013
Average number of citations per publication (methodological): 17.0