- An RNA aptamer possessing a novel monovalent cation-mediated fold inhibits lysozyme catalysis by inhibiting the binding of long natural substrates.
RNA (New York, N.Y.) (2014) 20:447-61
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 24570482)(DOI: 10.1261/rna.043034.113)
PDB ID(s): 4M4O 4M6D
Times cited: 13
- Structure and T cell inhibition properties of B7 family member, B7-H3.
Structure (2013) 21:707-17
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23583036)(DOI: 10.1016/j.str.2013.03.003)
PDB ID(s): 4I0K
Times cited: 18
- Functional classification of immune regulatory proteins.
Structure (2013) 21:766-76
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23583034)(DOI: 10.1016/j.str.2013.02.022)
Times cited: 10
- Structure of Nectin-2 reveals determinants of homophilic and heterophilic interactions that control cell-cell adhesion.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (2012) 109:14836-40
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 22927415)(DOI: 10.1073/pnas.1212912109)
PDB ID(s): 3R0N
Times cited: 15
- VISTA, a novel mouse Ig superfamily ligand that negatively regulates T cell responses.
Journal of Experimental Medicine (2011) 208:577-92
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 21383057)(DOI: 10.1084/jem.20100619)
Times cited: 113
(click to unfold)2014
(click to unfold)2013
(click to unfold)2012
(click to unfold)2011
Average number of citations per publication (structural): 33.8
Methodological and Other Publications
There are currently no methodological publications for this center.