- Altering murine leukemia virus integration through disruption of the integrase and BET protein family interaction.
NESG, Nucleic Acids Research (2014) 42:5917-28
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 24623816)
Times cited: 30
- Structural basis of the alternating-access mechanism in a bile acid transporter.
NYCOMPS, Nature (2014) 505:569-73
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 24317697)
PDB ID(s): 4N7X 4N7W
Times cited: 54
- DNASU plasmid and PSI:Biology-Materials repositories: resources to accelerate biological research.
PSIMR, Nucleic Acids Research (2014) 42:D1253-60
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 24225319)
Times cited: 75
- Structure of a photosynthetic reaction centre determined by serial femtosecond crystallography.
MPID, Nature communications (2013) 4:2911
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 24352554)
PDB ID(s): 4CAS
Times cited: 55
- Overexpressing human membrane proteins in stably transfected and clonal human embryonic kidney 293S cells.
CSMP, Nature Protocols (2012) 7:453-66
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 22322218)
Times cited: 29
- Efficient expression screening of human membrane proteins in transiently transfected Human Embryonic Kidney 293S cells.
CSMP, Methods (2011) 55:273-80
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 21925269)
Times cited: 15
- The high-throughput protein sample production platform of the Northeast Structural Genomics Consortium.
NESG, Journal of Structural Biology (2010) 172:21-33
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 20688167)
Times cited: 79
- Construct optimization for protein NMR structure analysis using amide hydrogen/deuterium exchange mass spectrometry.
NESG, Proteins (2009) 76:882-894
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 19306341)
Times cited: 25
- Solution NMR structure of the SOS response protein YnzC from Bacillus subtilis.
NESG, Proteins (2008) 72:526-30
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 18431750)
PDB ID(s): 2HEP 2JVD
Times cited: 12
- Elemental isomerism: a boron-nitrogen surrogate for a carbon-carbon double bond increases the chemical diversity of estrogen receptor ligands.
MCSG, Chemistry & Biology (2007) 14:659-69
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 17584613)
Times cited: 53
- Structure-guided optimization of estrogen receptor binding affinity and antagonist potency of pyrazolopyrimidines with basic side chains.
MCSG, Journal of Medicinal Chemistry (2007) 50:399-403
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 17228884)
Times cited: 29
- TB drug discovery: addressing issues of persistence and resistance.
TB, Tuberculosis (2004) 84(1-2):45-55
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 14670345)
Times cited: 99
- Crystal structure of Mycobacterium tuberculosis SecA, a preprotein translocating ATPase.
TB, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (2003) 100(5):2243-8
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 12606717)
PDB ID(s): 1NL3
Times cited: 135
- Crystal structure of ATP phosphoribosyltransferase from Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
TB, Journal of Biological Chemistry (2003) 278(10):8333-9
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 12511575)
Times cited: 64
- The TB structural genomics consortium: providing a structural foundation for drug discovery.
TB, Current Drug Targets - Infectious Disorders (2002) 2(2):121-41
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 12462144)
Times cited: 66
(click to unfold)2014
(click to unfold)2013
(click to unfold)2012
(click to unfold)2011
(click to unfold)2010
(click to unfold)2009
(click to unfold)2008
(click to unfold)2007
(click to unfold)2004
(click to unfold)2003
(click to unfold)2002
Average number of citations per publication (): 54.7