- Structural and Functional Characterization of DUF1471 Domains of Salmonella Proteins SrfN, YdgH/SssB, and YahO.
MCSG+NESG+PCSEP, PLoS ONE (2014) 9:e101787
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 25010333)
PDB ID(s): 4EVU
Times cited: 4
- The dimerization domain in DapE enzymes is required for catalysis.
CSGID+MCSG, PLoS ONE (2014) 9:e93593
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 24806882)
PDB ID(s): 4OP4
Times cited: 6
- Outcome of a workshop on applications of protein models in biomedical research.
JCSG+MCSG+NESG+NMHRCM+NYSGXRC, Structure (2009) 17:151-9
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 19217386)
Times cited: 72
- Variable gap penalty for protein sequence-structure alignment.
NYSGXRC, Protein Engineering, Design and Selection (2006) 19(3):129-33
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 16423846)
Times cited: 39
- Homology-based annotation yields 1,042 new candidate genes in the Drosophila melanogaster genome.
NYSGXRC, Nature Genetics (2001) 27(3):337-40
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 11242120)
Times cited: 50
(click to unfold)2014
(click to unfold)2009
(click to unfold)2006
(click to unfold)2001
Average number of citations per publication (): 34.2