- Codon influence on protein expression in E. coli correlates with mRNA levels.
NESG, Nature (2016) 529:358-63
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 26760206)
Times cited: 94
- DNASU plasmid and PSI:Biology-Materials repositories: resources to accelerate biological research.
PSIMR, Nucleic Acids Research (2014) 42:D1253-60
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 24225319)
Times cited: 75
- A broad specificity nucleoside kinase from Thermoplasma acidophilum.
JCSG, Proteins (2013) 81:568-82
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23161756)
PDB ID(s): 3BF5
Times cited: 5
- Large-scale experimental studies show unexpected amino acid effects on protein expression and solubility in vivo in E. coli.
NESG, Microbial informatics and experimentation (2011) 1:6
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 22587847)
Times cited: 8
- Understanding the physical properties that control protein crystallization by analysis of large-scale experimental data.
CHTSB+NESG, Nature Biotechnology (2009) 27:51-57
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 19079241)
Times cited: 99
(click to unfold)2016
(click to unfold)2014
(click to unfold)2013
(click to unfold)2011
(click to unfold)2009
Average number of citations per publication (): 56.2