- A community resource of experimental data for NMR / X-ray crystal structure pairs.
NESG, Protein Science (2016) 25:30-45
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 26293815)
Times cited: 3
- Precise assembly of complex beta sheet topologies from de novo designed building blocks.
NESG, eLife (2015) 4:e11012
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 26650357)
Times cited: 3
- Design of activated serine-containing catalytic triads with atomic-level accuracy.
NESG, Nature Chemical Biology (2014) 10:386-91
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 24705591)
Times cited: 26
- Structural and Biochemical Characterization of the Bilin Lyase CpcS from Thermosynechococcus elongatus.
NESG, Biochemistry (2013) 52:8663-76
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 24215428)
Times cited: 8
- Structure determination and biochemical characterization of a putative HNH endonuclease from Geobacter metallireducens GS-15.
NESG, PLoS ONE (2013) 8:e72114
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 24039739)
Times cited: 9
- A bidirectional system for the dynamic small molecule control of intracellular fusion proteins.
NESG, ACS Chemical Biology (2013) 8:2293-300
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23978068)
Times cited: 11
- Computational design of catalytic dyads and oxyanion holes for ester hydrolysis.
NESG, Journal of the American Chemical Society (2012) 134:16197-206
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 22871159)
Times cited: 57
- The Structure of Vimentin Linker 1 and Rod 1B Domains Characterized by Site-directed Spin-labeling Electron Paramagnetic Resonance (SDSL-EPR) and X-ray Crystallography.
NESG, Journal of Biological Chemistry (2012) 287:28349-61
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 22740688)
Times cited: 22
- Crystal structures of Phd-Doc, HigA, and YeeU establish multiple evolutionary links between microbial growth-regulating toxin-antitoxin systems.
NESG, Structure (2010) 18:996-1010
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 20696400)
Times cited: 35
- Structural genomics reveals EVE as a new ASCH/PUA-related domain.
NESG, Proteins (2009) 75:760-73
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 19191354)
Times cited: 12
- Improving NMR protein structure quality by Rosetta refinement: A molecular replacement study.
NESG, Proteins (2009) 75:147-67
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 18816799)
Times cited: 41
- Quantum chemical 13C(alpha) chemical shift calculations for protein NMR structure determination, refinement, and validation.
NESG, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (2008) 105:14389-94
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 18787110)
Times cited: 46
- Molecular insights into the biosynthesis of the F420 coenzyme.
NESG, Journal of Biological Chemistry (2008) 283:11832-40
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 18252724)
PDB ID(s): 3C3D 3C3E 3CGW
Times cited: 23
- Functional insights from structural genomics.
NESG, Journal of Structural and Functional Genomics (2007) 8:37-44
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 17588214)
PDB ID(s): 1RTY 1SQS 1TM0 1Z6P 2HD3 2NV4 2OYS
Times cited: 21
- The SufE sulfur-acceptor protein contains a conserved core structure that mediates interdomain interactions in a variety of redox protein complexes.
NESG, Journal of Molecular Biology (2004) 344(2):549-65
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 15522304)
PDB ID(s): 1MZG
Times cited: 40
- The 2.3-A crystal structure of the shikimate 5-dehydrogenase orthologue YdiB from Escherichia coli suggests a novel catalytic environment for an NAD-dependent dehydrogenase.
NESG, Journal of Biological Chemistry (2003) 278(21):19176-82
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 12624088)
PDB ID(s): 1NPD
Times cited: 42
(click to unfold)2016
(click to unfold)2015
(click to unfold)2014
(click to unfold)2013
(click to unfold)2012
(click to unfold)2010
(click to unfold)2009
(click to unfold)2008
(click to unfold)2007
(click to unfold)2004
(click to unfold)2003
Average number of citations per publication (): 24.9