- Insights into PG-binding, conformational change, and dimerization of the OmpA C-terminal domains from Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium and Borrelia burgdorferi.
CSGID, Protein Science (2017) 26:1738-1748
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 28580643)
Times cited: 1
- Identification of Salmonella Typhimurium Deubiquitinase SseL Substrates by Immunoaffinity Enrichment and Quantitative Proteomic Analysis.
MCSG+PCSEP, Journal of proteome research (2015) 14:4029-38
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 26147956)
Times cited: 3
- Crystal Structures of the F and pSLT Plasmid TraJ N-Terminal Regions Reveal Similar Homodimeric PAS Folds with Functional Interchangeability.
MCSG+PCSEP, Biochemistry (2014) 53:5810-9
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 25148268)
PDB ID(s): 4EW7
Times cited: 0
- Structural and Functional Characterization of DUF1471 Domains of Salmonella Proteins SrfN, YdgH/SssB, and YahO.
MCSG+NESG+PCSEP, PLoS ONE (2014) 9:e101787
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 25010333)
PDB ID(s): 4EVU
Times cited: 4
- Comparative phosphoproteomics reveals components of host cell invasion and post-transcriptional regulation during Francisella infection.
PCSEP, Molecular & Cellular Proteomics (2013) 12:3297-309
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23970565)
Times cited: 11
- Diverse secreted effectors are required for Salmonella persistence in a mouse infection model.
PCSEP, PLoS ONE (2013) 8:e70753
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23950998)
Times cited: 12
- Cross-linking and mass spectrometry methodologies to facilitate structural biology: finding a path through the maze.
PCSEP, Journal of Structural and Functional Genomics (2013) 14:77-90
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23917845)
Times cited: 16
- A Multi-Omic View of Host-Pathogen-Commensal Interplay in Salmonella-Mediated Intestinal Infection.
PCSEP, PLoS ONE (2013) 8:e67155
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23840608)
Times cited: 40
- Top-down proteomics reveals a unique protein S-thiolation switch in Salmonella Typhimurium in response to infection-like conditions.
PCSEP, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (2013) 110:10153-8
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23720318)
Times cited: 79
- Evaluation of selected binding domains for the analysis of ubiquitinated proteomes.
PCSEP, Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry (2013) 24:1214-23
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23649778)
Times cited: 5
- Multi-omic data integration links deleted in breast cancer 1 (DBC1) degradation to chromatin remodeling in inflammatory response.
PCSEP, Molecular & Cellular Proteomics (2013) 12:2136-47
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23639857)
Times cited: 2
- New sub-family of lysozyme-like proteins shows no catalytic activity crystallographic and biochemical study of STM3605 protein from Salmonella Typhimurium
MCSG+PCSEP, Journal of Structural and Functional Genomics (2013) 14:1-10
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23572252)
PDB ID(s): 4EVX
Times cited: 2
- Large scale structural rearrangement of a serine hydrolase from Francisella tularensis facilitates catalysis.
CSGID, Journal of Biological Chemistry (2013) 288:10522-35
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23430251)
Times cited: 14
- Mixed-isotope labeling with LC-IMS-MS for characterization of protein-protein interactions by chemical cross-linking.
PCSEP, Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry (2013) 24:444-9
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23423792)
Times cited: 17
- RNA type III secretion signals that require Hfq.
PCSEP, Journal of Bacteriology (2013) 195:2119-25
(Details)(Pubmed ID: 23396917)
Times cited: 13
(click to unfold)2017
(click to unfold)2015
(click to unfold)2014
(click to unfold)2013
Average number of citations per publication (): 14.6